- BLOG POST: NYC Real Estate for the Foreign Investor (and the deal with Chinese Buyers) – A Recap and Update (3/10/2016) - The foreign investor market was a hot topic of conversation in the last few years, and specificalyl targeting the Chinese investors. In fact, we first drafted this post in early … Read More
- SEMINAR: Williamsburg Real Estate Info Session @ Toby’s Estate (11/11/2014) - We were very excited to speak at the Williamsburg Real Estate Info Session hosted by the Harkov Lewis team from Halstead at Toby’s Estate Coffee in Brooklyn. Our managing attorney … Read More
- EVENT: Charity Holiday Toy Drive with Zink Magazine (12/11/2013) - We attended a great charity toy drive hosted by our fellow office floor-mate, Zink Magazine, at the Griffin at Gansevoort benefiting the Edeyo Foundation-Change in Haiti.
- THE ENTREPRENEUR IN YOU: A Legal Anatomy of Your New Business Start-Up (2/16/2012) - February 16, 2012 Too many new businesses dive into operations without planning ahead. Perhaps that’s the reason approximately 50% of start-ups fail within 5 years. With Valentine’s Day out of … Read More
- New Year, New Home: 8 Tips for First-Time Home Buyers (1/17/2012) - January 17, 2012 Buying that first home seems much more feasible as interest rates remain low, but before you jump the gun, here are 8 tips to know before you … Read More